“Sharing the love, peace, joy of Christ with one another, and the diverse community in which we live in the wider world”
A place of peace in Basildon Town Centre, a place to light a candle in memory of a loved one, a place of prayer, a listening ear in the foyer with a cuppa.
- Sundays 10.30 – Sung Eucharist
- Wednesdays 9.30am – Said Eucharist
- Fridays 1.00pm – Said Eucharist
- Mon-Fri 8.30am – Said Morning Prayer
Church Opening Times:
- Mon-Thurs 9-11am
- Fri 9am-1pm
- Sat 10am-1pm
Other Church Activities
- Weekly Bargain Box Fridays 10am-12noon with secondhand books, clothes for all ages, shoes, CDs, books, DVDs, bric-a-brac, jewellery, coffee and chat with Essex Savers (donations of items welcome during church opening times).
- Weekly Edward Bear (grand)parent & toddler group during Wednesdays 10-11.15am (term-time).
- Open Door for table talk to explore faith, food, artwork, prayer & friendship 3rd Sunday in month 2-4pm
- Weekly Bell Ringing practices Wednesdays 7.30-9.00pm. Monthly Public Open Days 1st Saturday of the Month, 2pm-4pm from May to October
- Pastoral Centre available for hire at £16p/h
- Address: c/o The Rectory, St Martin’s Square, Basildon SS14 1DX
- Website: www.stmartinsbasildon.co.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01268 522455